Application Information for:
US Passport holders can apply online for an e-visa ($37) at: ttps://www.evisa.gov.kh/ContactInformation.aspx
- They can take two students
- CV and a supporting letter from KUMC need to accompany the application
- The cost is $200 USD for registration/tuition. This is to be paid in cash upon arrival at the hospital.
Available to SOM
- Students can study in the following departments:
- Infectious disease (Prof. UNG Sophal)
- Neonatology, Hematology (Prof. KIM Ang)
- Respiratory Medicine (Prof. EAP Tek Chheng)
- Surgery (Prof. CHHOEURN Vuhty)
- Students make their own arrangements. It is better to stay near the hospital and there are some hotels and guest houses nearby. The cost is $15 - $20 USD per day.
Country Information From Students
- Powerpoint - Adam Sitzmann
- Journals - Rany Gilpatrick
- Papers - Rany Gilpatrick
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.