International Educational Experience in Brazil
Application Information for:
Students will need a Tourist visa - contact the Office of International Programs for assistance.
- A statement from the KUMC asking for an elective rotation is required
- Deadline: at least 2 months prior to beginning of rotation
- Basic Portuguese and/or high level Spanish is required
- There are no application or tuition fees
- Rotations are available in the following departments:
- Internal Medicine
- There is no student housing; however, there are apartments in the area that can be rented.
- Students will arrive at Galeao International Airport in Rio di Janeiro
- Juiz de Fora is ~ 180km from Rio di Janeiro
- The university has vehicles that will pick you up free of charge (subject to availability)
Country Information from Students
- Rebecca Piland
- Daniel Ratzlaff
- Powerpoint - Kirsten Devin (Fulbright)
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.