Clinical Electives Program
The University of Kansas Medical Center offers clinical elective experiences for international students pursuing degrees in medicine, nursing, or health professions. For more information please visit each program's page.
- School of Medicine (SOM) Clinical Electives Program
- Clinical electives offered through the School of Medicine allow international medical students in their final year of medical school to gain practical skills alongside KUMC medical students under the supervision and mentorship of KUMC faculty physicians.
- School of Nursing (SON) International Visiting Student Program
- This program provides international nursing students pursuing their undergraduate degrees to participate in a rotation experience in which students can gain insight to U.S. healthcare from a nursing perspective.
- School of Health Professions (SHP) Clincial Electives Program
- This program offers rotations experiences to students pursuing degrees within the health professions field.
Last modified: Oct 25, 2017