COVID-19 Journey Project
The Office of International Programs is currently working on a humanities project. The goal of this project is to capture the impacts and responses to COVID-19 globally.
- If you want to remain anonymous, you may submit your answers anonymously.
- Our goal is to collect stories and experiences from around the world and create a virtual publication as a humanities, historical endeavor, which would be linked to our website as well as shared out to each of you.
- This is not for the purpose of research, nor will the information be analyzed or used for research in any way, rather we see this as a platform to share stories and learn from one another.
- Our intention is to be inclusive and build a community of solidarity focusing on the humanity and personal perspectives of this pandemic we are all experiencing.
- The link can be found here COVID-19 Journey survey .
- For assistance or questions, please contact Christine Hernandez email@example.com, our project lead.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.