Health Care News
- KU researchers study whether high-intensity exercise could help stroke patients
Feb 18, 2019 -- Researchers at the University of Kansas Medical Center are part of a national study to figure out how much and how intense exercise should be for for stroke patients to receive maximum benefit.
- New associate dean for research joins KU School of Nursing
Feb 13, 2019 -- The University of Kansas School of Nursing has a new associate dean for research. Barbara J. Polivka, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, joined the KU School of Nursing on February 1.
- KU Medical Center and University of Kansas Health System screen documentary on physician suicide
Jan 25, 2019 -- “Do No Harm: Exposing the Hippocratic Hoax” takes a hard look at the issues that lead some physicians to become depressed or take their lives.
Categories: School of Medicine,
- KU’s Department of Occupational Therapy Education celebrates 75 years
Jan 24, 2019 -- During its 75-year history, the Department of Occupational Therapy Education at the University of Kansas Medical Center has developed a national reputation of excellence for educating its students to become therapists who provide essential assessment and support skills that empower their patients with physical or mental disabilities to engage in everyday life activities.
- Black-tie gala celebrates outstanding educators in the KU School of Medicine
Jan 24, 2019 -- Contributions of educators who significantly influenced the lives of students from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Salina and Wichita were celebrated during A Grand Affair, the annual black-tie gala, honoring educators and mentors from the last year.
Last modified: Jul 26, 2018