- Clinical Trial Finder app launched by KU Cancer Center
Feb 18, 2021 -- Thanks to a new mobile application created by The University of Kansas Cancer Center, anyone can now identify potential clinical trials right here at KU and quickly communicate with the cancer center’s clinical trials team.
- New COVID-19 outpatient treatments including pill, injection and inhaled medicine part of clinical trial at KU Medical Center
Feb 11, 2021 -- Three new outpatient treatments will be tested at the University of Kansas Medical Center in efforts to broaden options for COVID-19 patients. These new treatments may make it easier to receive COVID-19 treatment outside a hospital, as they include an oral pill, an injection and a medication that can be inhaled through a home nebulizer.
- KU Medical Center professor seeks to promote equity in residency applications and virtual interviews
Feb 01, 2021 -- Kimberly J. Templeton, M.D., professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center, led efforts to help women medical students maintain equity in the residency selection process.
- School of Medicine honors teaching excellence with virtual A Grand Affair
Jan 22, 2021 -- A Grand Affair on Jan. 15 recognized teaching excellence in the University of Kansas School of Medicine through a virtual ceremony.
Categories: School of Medicine
- Two new monoclonal antibody outpatient treatments for COVID-19 target older people and those with additional medical conditions
Jan 12, 2021 -- Two new monoclonal antibody treatments for outpatients with COVID-19 are being tested at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Known as BRII 196 and 198 and produced by Brii Biosciences, these investigational treatments are both monoclonal antibodies designed to block the ACE receptor.
- Office of Graduate Medical Education provides wearable pumps for residents who breastfeed
Jan 05, 2021 -- The Office of Graduate Medical Education at the University of Kansas School of Medicine has launched an innovative program to support residents who are breastfeeding.
Last modified: Jul 26, 2018