News Listing Page
School of Medicine News
- KU Cancer Center receives grant to expand clinical trials in rural Kansas
Sep 09, 2019 -- KU Cancer Center receives grant to expand clinical trials in rural Kansas
- Fellowship focuses on providing future psychologists specialized training in cancer care
Aug 29, 2019 -- Clinical health psychology fellowship emphasizes psychological care for people with cancer
Categories: , School of Medicine
- KU Medical Center earns $18.9 million grant to support biomedical research in Kansas
Aug 28, 2019 -- KU Medical Center receives $18.9 million grant supporting biomedical research in Kansas
- $3.4 million expansion planned for Salina Health Education Center
Aug 22, 2019 -- Plans are now underway for a $3.4 million expansion of the Salina Health Education Center, 138 N. Santa Fe Ave., Salina, which serves as the home for the Salina campuses of both the KU School of Medicine and KU School of Nursing.
- KU School of Medicine ushers in class of 2023 with White Coat Ceremony
Aug 06, 2019 -- KU School of Medicine welcomed the class of 2023 to the profession with the traditional White Coat Ceremony.
- University of Kansas Medical Center names Akinlolu Ojo Executive Dean of the KU School of Medicine
Jun 24, 2019 -- University of Kansas Medical Center names Akinlolu Ojo Executive Dean of the KU School of Medicine
Categories: School of Medicine
- KU hosts inaugural symposium on concussion management
Jun 14, 2019 -- KU Neurology Department hosts its first concussion management symposium
- Artwork blends music and light in celebration of Dr. Grantham and PKD trial participants
Jun 05, 2019 -- The contributions of the late Jared Grantham, M.D., and the clinical trial participants whose efforts resulted in major advancements in the field of polycystic kidney disease (PKD) are celebrated in a public artwork at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Last modified: Jul 26, 2018