Currently the following methodologies workflows are implemented:
- In gel and in solution trypsin digestion
- Mass spectrometry protein/peptide mass measurement, including protein desalting using reverse phase chromatography.
- Peptide sequencing and "bottom-up" protein identification.
- Multidimensional Protein identification technology for the analysis of complex protein mixtures (MudPIT)
- Protein-protein interactions (experimental protocol).
- Analysis of protein post-translational modifications
- Protein dynamics by a combination of hydrogen/deuterium and exchange mass spectrometry.
- Protein quantification by mass spectrometry: iCAT, SILAC, free label, AAUA peptides,...
Feb 08, 2017