Currently the following methodologies workflows are implemented:
- In gel and in solution trypsin digestion
- Protein identification from 1D and 2D PAGE by peptide mass fingerprint
- Mass spectrometry protein/peptide mass measurement, including protein desalting using reverse phase chromatography.
- Peptide sequencing and "bottom-up" protein identification.
- Multidimensional Protein identification technology for the analysis of complex protein mixtures (MudPIT)
- Protein-protein interactions (experimental protocol).
- Protein dynamics by a combination of deuterium exchange-mass spectrometry.
- Protein quantification by mass spectrometry: iCAT, SILAC, free label, AAUA peptides,...
Mar 26, 2013