- NEW!!! Orbitrap Fusion Lumos ( ThermoFisher ) equipped with a nano electrospray source and connected to on-line uHPLC (EasynLC 1200)
- Electrospray Ion Trap Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Mass spectrometer (LTQ FT, ThermoFisher ) equipped with nanoElectrospray source
- Triple Quadrupole (Quantum AM ThermoFisher ) equipped with nanoElectrospray source
- Automatic Gel Slicer with gel documentation and DIGE capabilities (ProPicII, DIGILAB Genomic Solutions)
- Automatic Digestor (ProGest, DIGILAB Genomic Solutions)
Search engines/computer software
- Database search servers: SEQUEST Cluster, Proteome Discoverer (version 2.2) and MaxQuant. The Sequest cluster is running on a dedicated 8 node double processor server. The Proteome Discoverer and MaxQuant are running on a 32 processor workstation.
- PEAKS (from Bioinformatics solutions): This is a new software tool for protein identification, quantization, and de novo peptide sequencing.
- HDExaminer (from Sierra Analytics): This program is now our preferred software for analysis of protein dynamics by hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry.
Custom built tools
- SAIDE: This is a cooling chamber for hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry experiments that interfaces with the HPLC and MS. Our design was built by Mecour.
- M.T. Villar, D. E. Miller, A.W. Fenton and A. Artigues: SAIDE: A Semi-Automated Interface for Hydrogen /Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry (HDX MS). (2010) Proteomica 6:63-69.
- AIDE: This is a fully automatic interface for hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry. This new interface has two working modes: quench flow for sub-second to 30 second time scale and normal for reactions times above 30 sec.
- Pressure cells: We use pressure cells to pour a variety of columns used in nanoHPLC. Our pressure cells were built by ArtBel (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nov 20, 2017