Mission & Goals of the Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center cGMP Lab
The mission of the Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center GMP Facility is to provide service and support toward the development, processing and packaging of cellular products for clinical trials with adult stem cells under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), ensuring safe and quality products for our patients.
- Manufacture safe, quality adult stem cell products for clinical trial application.
- Provide support and expertise in development, processing, and packaging of cellular products intended for early research, clinical trials and therapeutic use.
- Maintain the state-of-the-art GMP Facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices as advised by the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA).
- Continually seek to improve Standard Operating Procedures for process efficiency, safety and compliance.
- Obtain accreditation from the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).
May 15, 2015