Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center Conferences
October 2, 2019
Stem Cell Therapy - A View from the Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center
Location: KU Edwards Campus, Regnier 165, Overland Park, Kansas
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
This event will provide an overview of the Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center, the current status of adult stem cell therapy and current regulatory status of adult stem cell treatment.
To register, please email MSCTC.
September 18-19, 2020
7th Midwest Conference on Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine
Location: Overland Park Convention Center, Overland Park, KS
Time: Friday, September 18: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Saturday, September 19: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The purpose of this conference is to update physicians, scientists, nurses and other healthcare professionals, trainees, and the general public in the greater Midwest region on:
- the current status of adult stem cell therapy
- new developments in adult stem cell research
- diagnosis and treatment guidelines related to cell therapy for various medical conditions
- management of patients using these new cell transplantation technologies
- the ethical use of regulated adult stem cells
- new developments in the application of adult stem cell research in animal health issues