2015 Midwest Conference on Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine
Click here to view pictures from the 2015 conference.
The 3rd annual conference was held on September 18-19, 2015. The purpose of the Midwest Stem Cell Therapy Center's annual conference is to update physicians, scientists, nurses and other healthcare professionals, trainees, and the general public in the greater Midwest region on:
- The past, present, and future of adult stem cell therapy
- New developments in adult stem cell research
- Diagnosis and treatment guidelines related to cell therapy for various medical conditions
- Management of patients using these new cell transplantation technologies
- The ethical use of regulated adult stem cells
- Assess the latest advances in adult stem cell therapy and technologies
- Discuss past, ongoing and emerging clinical trials using stem cell therapy in various medical conditions and their effects on patient outcomes.
- Describe the basics of processes necessary for effective translation of adult cell therapy.
- Recognize patients and diseases who can potentially benefit from cell therapy
- Discuss the debate related to the ethical use of stem cells
To be added to the conference e-mail list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org