About Research Informatics
The Research Informatics team composed of Matthew Grove and Patrick Davis is focused on optimizing the Epic O2 electronic health record (EHR) system and providing tools to support research at KU.
Enable and accelerate translational clinical research through biomedical informatics, technology, and workflow innovation, implementation and optimization.
Advance Innovation in patient care through clinical informatics research.
- Epic O2 tool build to support:
- Study recruitment at the point of care
- Data capture using questionnaires, flowsheets, and other tools
- Study administration
- Support for the University of Kansas Health System Research Review Process in REDCap
- TUKHS Epic O2 Library
- If the above link does not work, please try this one: TUKHS Epic O2 Library
- TUKHS Research Review in REDCap
- Research Informatics Resources SharePoint for procedures, training, and forms
Contact us at: ResearchInformatics@kumc.edu