Our Doctors are actively presenting their work on the National scene as well as locally!
At the American Geriatrics Society National Scientific Meeting, May, 2014 Orlando, FL
- Shuler J, Cox Hayley D, Porter-Williamson K, Kalender-Rich JL. "What do Hospital discharge summaries Report Regarding Palliative Care?" Presidental Poster Session presentation.
- Kenyon J, Hayley D, Kalender-Rich J. "Death and Dying: Easy to recognize and Hard to Say" Oral presentation.
- Jones J, Hayley D "Factors that May Contribute to Low Levels of Market Penetration for PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) in Kansas" Poster presentation.
Other local presentations
- McRae J, Hayley D, Kalender-Rich J. "Use of a Validated Exam to Demonstrate Acquired Knowledge During an Internal Medicine Ambulatory Geriatrics Rotation" Poster presentation at KUMC resident research day 5/2014.
- Kalender-Rich J, Mason R, Hayley D. "Teaching Dementia, Delirium, Depression: Facilitated Discussion stands alone" Poster presentation at MAITF meeting 5/2012.
Jun 12, 2014