Community Outreach Programs
The Landon Center on Aging offers many programs to improve of the quality of life for older adults and the people that care for them.
- Brownbag Lunch series is offered every Wednesday at Noon in the classroom and is open to anyone that has an interest in older adults and older adult issues.
- The Family Caregiver's Support Group offers support and information for family caregivers.
- Forever Young Choir is a senior rock ensemble that bridges the generation gap through music.
- Images of Aging Photo Contest is a yearly photo contest that brings in photos from amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
- Landon Fitness Center offers exercise programs for older adults.
- Special Events are programs such as writing classes, arts and crafts, and bus trips.
For a complete listing for all our community outreach programs download the Fall/Winter 2016 Brochure
If you would like to be informed about upcoming Landon Center on Aging events e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you on our e-mail list.
LIKE us on Facebook to get all your up-to-date information about the Landon Center on Aging. https://www.facebook.com/Landon.Center.on.Aging
Sep 28, 2016