Community Outreach Programs
The Landon Center on Aging offers many programs to improve of the quality of life for older adults and the people that care for them.
- Brownbag Lunch series is offered Wednesdays at noon in Room 200 and is open to anyone who has an interest in older adults and older-adult issues.
- The Family Caregiver's Support Group offers support and information for family caregivers.
- Forever Young Choir is a senior rock ensemble that bridges the generation gap through music.
- Images of Aging Photo Contest is a yearly photo contest that brings in photos from amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
- Landon Fitness Center offers exercise programs for older adults.
- Special Events are programs such as writing classes, arts and crafts, family movie nights and bus trips.
For a complete listing for all our upcoming community outreach programs, download the November/December 2018 Brochure
If you would like to be informed about upcoming Landon Center on Aging events e-mail us at email@example.com and she will put you on our e-mail list.
LIKE us on Facebook to get all your up-to-date information about the Landon Center on Aging. https://www.facebook.com/Landon.Center.on.Aging/