Community Outreach Programs
The Landon Center on Aging offers many programs to improve of the quality of life for older adults and the people that care for them.
- Brownbag Lunch series is offered every Wednesday at Noon in the classroom and is open to anyone that has an interest in older adults and older adult issues.
- The Family Caregiver's Support Group offers support and information for family caregivers.
- Forever Young Choir is a senior rock ensemble that bridges the generation gap through music.
- Images of Aging Photo Contest is a yearly photo contest that brings in photos from amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
- Landon Fitness Center offers exercise programs for older adults.
- Special Events are programs such as writing classes, arts and crafts, and bus trips.
For a complete listing for all our summer 2013 community outreach programs click here to download the Fall/Winter 2013 Brochure
If you would like to be informed about upcoming Landon Center on Aging events e-mail us at email@example.com and we will put you on our e-mail list.
Sep 03, 2013