Kansas Health Foundation (KHF)
Rebudgeting of funds:
- Any budget change in the salary/benefits line must have prior written approval from KHF.
- Any budget changes in excess of 10% per line item must have prior written approval from KHF. Grantee will obtain a KHF budget change request form to do so.
Non-Allowable KHF Expenditures:
- To carry on propaganda or otherwise attempt to influence legislation within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code section 4945 (e).
- To influence the outcome of any specific public election.
- To carry on directly or indirectly any voter registration drive.
Grant extension request may be made, in writing, to KHF prior to grant ending date.
Un-expended funds at the end of the project shall be returned to KHF.
Sep 24, 2014