Hunter's Hope Foundation (HHF)
- For multi-year awards, grant funds unspent and uncommitted at the end of a budget year are considered partial payment against the next year's budget.
- A carry-over request of funds from one year to the next must be submitted in writing.
- Budget revisions greater than 10% of any line item must be requested in writing, providing a description of and justification for the change. This is waived for amounts less than $1,000.
- Any grant extension must be requested in writing.
- One-year reports require a six-month progress report, due on the six-month anniversary date of the grant.
- Grantees with multi year awards must file a progress report every six months. A progress report is not required for the final six months of the grant. This is replaced by the final progress report for the entire grant period.
- The final progress report should be 8-10 pages describing objectives, activities, and results of the program.
Sep 11, 2012