Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation (CRPF)
- Funds may be transferred from one category of the budget to another, as long as the following requirements are met:
- Transfers into the equipment and travel categories.
- Transfers may not be made into categories that were budgeted at $0 in the signed contract without written approval from the CRPF Research Director.
- Transfers into categories other than those described directly that are $1,000 or greater must receive prior written approval from the CRPF Research Director.
- All equipment purchases (except those specified in the original proposal) must be based on prior written approval from the CRPF Research Director. If the cost is 10% or more of the amount approved, the increase must be approved in writing.
- An inventory of all equipment purchased must be submitted to the Research Director within 30 days of the contract termination date, including a recommendation from the Principal Investigator as to equipment disposition.
- Unexpended funds at the end of the contract period are returned to the CRPF. Exceptions may be made upon the Principal Investigator's written request to CRPF for a no-cost extension of the contract.
- Maximum allowable overhead to be charged to CRPF is 10% of direct costs.
- Allowable expenses by category are Personnel, Equipment, Travel, Animals and Supplies, Other, and Indirect Costs.
Sep 11, 2012