Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF)
Non-Allowable CFF Expenditures:
- Direct patient care expenses (transportation of patients for care or study, hospitalization, medication, lab studies, etc.)
- Indirect Costs
- Support of more than 75% of the Center Director's salary
- Foreign travel (Foreign is defined as outside of the North American continent)
Allowable CFF Expenditures:
- Consultant costs
- Travel funds are limited to $800
- Other expenses, such as duplication costs, publication costs, computer charges, equipment maintenance.
Rebudgeting of funds and carryover:
- CFF approval not required. The Center Director may apportion the grant funds during the year as he/she sees fit.
- Unexpended funds may not be carried over into the next year.
Funding is made on a yearly basis, on a July 1 - June 30 grant year.
Sep 24, 2014