American Academy of Nursing / Building Academic Geriatric Nursing
- Written request is required to carry over funds from one budget period to another.
- All extension deadline requests must be in writing.
- Unexpended funds will be returned to the Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholarship Program when the funding period terminates.
- Permission may be granted to move funds from one budget category to another as long as no additional expense to the funding agency. A written request for such a change must be submitted if it exceeds $5000, or 10% of the category, whichever is less.
- Interim Progress Reports are due on the six-month anniversary date of the scholarship.
- Annual Progress Reports are due on the annual anniversary date of the scholarship. A progress report is not required for the final six months of multiple year funding. Instead, a final report for the entire grant period is due.
- Final progress report due 30 days following the last day of the award.
- Any reports, documents and materials developed during the award may be copyrighted and published in the name of the scholar, provided any publication will contain a notice that the research was supported in whole or in part by the John A. Hartford Foundation's Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholarship Program through the American Academy of Nursing.
- The Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholarship Program is granted a royalty free, non exclusive irrevocable license to reproduce or purchase any documents, or materials to translate them, or publish them, either directly or through assignees or sub- licenses.
- In the event any inventions are developed during the award, the scholar may file patent applications, provided the inventions are promptly reported to the Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholarship Program, and the application shall include in the first paragraph a statement that the invention was made during a scholarship program supported in whole or in part by John A. Hartford's Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholarship Program through the American Academy of Nursing.
Sep 11, 2012