Closing Clinical Studies
- Closing Clinical Studies:
To Close a Clinical Study with Human Subjects Committee
- complete Closure Request form,
- checkmark termination (at end of Section II),
- obtain PI's signature and
- submit original to Clinical Research Administration, 6th Floor Wescoe, MS 1039.
- Financial Reconciliation of Clinical Studies:
- complete Reconciliation form and
- submit to Sponsored Programs Administration, Clinical Studies Reconciliation, 6th Floor Wescoe, MS 1039.
- Transferring Residuals from Clinical Trials to Research & Development account:
Clinical Studies must be
- closed with HSC and the
- Financial Reconciliation submitted prior to the
- transferring of Residual Funds
See Closing Clinical Trials and Financial Reconciliation of Clinical Trials above.
Dec 18, 2012