OIO has two guiding principles. They are:
Work hard on things that matter
Treat each other well
From these principles we offer services to individuals, departments and teams, and the organization as a whole.
- Strengthening leadership structures, alignment and communication
- Developing and executing on strategic goals and initiatives
- Understanding customer requirements and feedback
- Collecting, analyzing and sharing data in support of decision making
- Developing and engaging the workforce
- Understanding and improving processes
- Identifying and sharing results
Through a systematic self-assessment, OIO has identified areas of special focus:
Strategic and Departmental Planning
- OIO supports and manages a sustainable process for institutional strategic planning.
- OIO is available to facilitate a planning process for department's to identify goals and to create alignment to KUMC's mission, vision, strategy and goals.
- OIO offers coaching for individuals and groups, using the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment from the Gallup organization from a certified coach on staff.
- OIO administers the KUMC employee engagement survey and supports departments in acting upon survey results.
- OIO offers group, project and focus group facilitation.
- OIO is available to assist individuals and departments in documenting and analyzing key work processes, identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
Apr 29, 2016