KUMC Faculty Affairs & Interprofessional Development
Welcome to the KUMC Office of Faculty Affairs!
About Our Office
- Faculty Affairs Services
- Serves the schools of Health Professions, Medicine, and Nursing on the Kansas City, Salina, and Wichita Campuses.
- Maintains Faculty Records in ImageNow.
- Processes appointments and paperwork for Faculty.
- Faculty Development Services on the KUMC Camus
- Coordinates the initial step in the process of on-boarding KUMC new faculty members with links to the second step managed by each school,
- Manages two leadership training programs
- Faculty Leadership Academy (new FLA coming in 2017)
- Campus-Wide Leadership Series
- Provides a directory to all Inter-professional development activites and programs on the KUMC campus
We create a seamless faculty lifecycle experience.
We improve the faculty experience through efficient, effective communication and technology, and professional training opportunities.
||Promotion and Tenure Letters
Aug 10, 2016