Why are we offering this program?
KUMC's success depends on having an energized and engaged workforce and a strong and compelling organizational culture. Each of us has the opportunity to be a leader, regardless of position or title. The Jayhawk Way is designed to develop your leadership skills and enhance your personal effectiveness.
How is the program delivered?
- Rolling start dates
- Seven 3-hour interactive sessions at two-week intervals
- Facilitation by The Carden Group
- Opportunities to practice new tools, individually and in groups
What will you get out of The Jayhawk Way?
- The opportunity to define your personal goals and passions
- Sharpen your current skills and develop new skills
- Build an interprofessional network of colleagues
- One-on-one coaching and consultations
Here's what some past participants have said:
"This is a different kind of training. The Jayhawk Way has created a movement."
"We have stopped thinking backward. We are moving forward."
"This made me realize that the mission statement really does mean something."
"I came to this with a healthy dose of skepticism. Now I look forward to the sea of change that this could bring about."