KUMC Forms

J-1 Research Scholars & Professors

Temporary Workers (H-1B, TN, E-3)

If you require assistance with H-1B , TN or E-3 matters, please send an e-mail to Judy Bordeau, Managing Attorney at Bordeau Immigration Law, LLC and Kimberly Connelly, Director of International Programs

Please state in the subject line "H-1B needed for [EMPLOYEE NAME]".  Judy will contact you for information needed to proceed with the case.

Note: IT TAKES SEVERAL WEEKS OR LONGER TO PREPARE AND FILE AN H-1B, TN OR E-3 PETITION. Please be timely in your requests for assistance.

Permanent Resident or O-1


Other Government Forms

Last modified: Apr 16, 2014