- US citizens are required to have a Tier 4 visa sponsored by King's College London to undertake
your elective placement. A student/visitor visa will not be accepted.
- The application and other related information can be found on the following link: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Zeinab El Mikatti email@example.com
Electives & SSCs Officer
School of Medicine
King's College London
Room 2.15, Henriette Raphael House
Tel: 0207 848 8151
- Applications for January - June 2015 electives will open on Monday, July 14, 2014 and close on Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Students can apply for a choice of up to 3 subjects, in preference order, and specify the dates for the elective. Students cannot specify
the hospital where they want to be based.
- The application is done online. Please reference: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/education/meded/mbbs/electives/apply.aspx
Available to: SOM
Please reference the website: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/education/meded/mbbs/electives/subjects.aspx
Students arrange their own housing. King's College can provide a list of suggested websites.
Oct 24, 2014