- A passport and visa are required to enter Paraguay
- U.S. citizens arriving by air may obtain a "Visa en Arribo" (visa upon arrival) at Silvio Pettirossi International Airport in Asuncion. The current fee for the Visa en Arribo is $160, payable in U.S. currency (credit cards not accepted)
- If not arriving at Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, prior to traveling to Paraguay, you must apply for a visa in person or by secure messenger at the Paraguayan Embassy in Washington, DC, or the nearest Paraguayan Consulate, and you must pay a fee.
- For more information: http://www.consulparny.com/ingles/html/visas.html
Econ. Mirian Mongelos: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerente de Proyectos
COMITÉ PARAGUAY KANSAS
Ruy Diaz de Melgarejo 825 casi Hernando de la Rivera
Barrio Los Laureles
Tel. (595 21) 662063 Int. 102
Asunción - Paraguay
- Application Information
- Deadline: We must inform Mirian of your preferred location by March 21. Complete application is due July 15
- Intermediary- fluent Spanish level is required
Application form + $ 100 application fee (nonrefundable)
- Asuncion: Hospital de Clínicas Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Hospital Bautista, Instituto de Medicina Tropical
- Cuidad del Este: Hospital Regional de la Universidad Nacional del Este
- Encarnacion: (we need to confirm which hospitals will be available there because our contact is Dra. Baran and now she is the Vice Minister of Health)
- Fram: Community Health Center
- Hospital Mennonita Km 81 (near Encarnacion)
- San Estanislao (Santani): Regional Health Center
Depending on the place the student chooses for the medical elective, the coordinator can find a host family or an apartment for the student.
The cost is about $250 per month.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact email@example.com for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you.
Mar 20, 2015