Australia - Monash
Students will need a "Tourist Visa" which will entitle them to be in Australia for up to 3 months.
Priscille Rouillon email@example.com
Student Liaison, Year 5 Coordinator and Electives Coordinator
Southern Clinical Teaching Program Office,
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Monash Medical Centre
Ph: 03 9594 2334
Fax: 03 9594 6670
- Office of International Programs will email the application to the student
- Maximum of three (3) students from KUMC. All students must have a different specialty as each unit will only accept one student at any one time.
Each student must pay a $200 AUD (approx. $175 USD) nonrefundable administrative fee at time of application.
Available to: SOM
- ED is not an option and all other options are listed on the application form that OIP sends you.
- Accommodation is available at the hospital but students have to book very early. This is run by Southern Health and not from Ms. Rouillon's office.
- Direct queries to: Transport Office - Staff Accommodation, in writing either through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, facsimile (613)9594 6111 or phone (613) 9594 1673.The Transport Office will send necessary forms to you. Checks for accommodation should be made out to "Monash Health".
Mar 18, 2014