TLT-Media offers a full, in-house professional video production unit. With more than 50 years of combined experience, our production professionals work with you to create and craft a media project that fits all your needs. We are dedicated to providing you quality productions and superb customer service, all at an affordable price.
- Record interviews of experts or testimonals.
- Create promotional videos of your grant, project, or program.
- Develop instructional videos, such as equipment operation or medical procedures.
What are some exciting and useful capabilities of this service?
- We produce projects using high-definition video and non-linear editing which allows for projects to be completed entirely on-campus and in-house.
- Our professionals work with you from planning to completion to ensure your project meets all your educational needs and budgetary requirements.
- The production technicians have a wide range of production experience that can be applied to your project and its intended audience.
- The scope of your project can be tailored depending on the end product, from single camera setups for interviews and educational videos to multi-camera setups for your ceremonies and larger events.
How do I begin using this service?
If you are interested in TLT-Media video production services, please contact TLT-Media at (913) 588-7326 or firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our knowledgeable video professionals will contact you and start the process of creating a unique and focused video project to suit all your needs.
Additional online resources for this service:
- KUMC Video Recording Release Form
- The Five Phases of Video Production
- Six Steps to Creating Instructional and How-To Videos
For more information about this service, contact Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT-Media) at (913) 588-7326 or email@example.com.