Adobe Connect Web Conferencing
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing tool where faculty and students can interact in an online environment in real time with audio, video, text chat, whiteboard, slideshows, and screen sharing.
- Provides a synchronous (real time) way for faculty to interact with and present material to their students.
- Enables distance students to give presentations to their class.
- Can record lectures and presentations for later viewing.
What are some exciting and useful capabilities of Adobe Connect?
- Present PowerPoint slideshows
- Two-way audio chat
- Webcam sharing
- Poll your students
- Direct text messaging
- Interactive whiteboard
- Document and desktop sharing
- Record and playback of session
How do I begin using Adobe Connect?
You need training and practice to be successful with any web conferencing system. If you are not experienced with Adobe Connect, please schedule a consultation with a TLT associate to get an account and training so you may begin conducting effective web conferences and class sessions.
For in-meeting technical support (24/7), please call 888-523-8445 or 800-422-3623.
Additional online resources for Adobe Connect:
- KUMC Adobe Connect Login
- Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide
- Adobe Connect 9 Guide
- Keeping Attendees Engaged in Adobe Connect (YouTube)
For more information about this service, contact Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) at (913) 588-7107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.