Online Surveys and Course Evaluations
KUMC has a variety of online survey tools including: EvaluationKIT, REDCap, and Oaisis. We can design the questionnaire, deploy e-mail notifications to participants, manage the collected data, and report the results for your evaluation or survey.
Compared to paper surveys, web surveys provide you with:
- Faster Response Rates: Questions can be answered by selecting an option or typing in a text box.
- Faster Reporting: Built-in reporting features analyze the data whenever you are ready to create your reports, even seconds after receiving data from participants.
- Less Cost: Online surveys can reduce printing and mailing expenses.
What are some exciting and useful capabilities of web surveys and evaluations?
- Deploy surveys through the web or send out email invitations.
- Send reminder email invitations to only the participants who have not responded.
- Monitor responses and report data in real time.
- Immediately share professionally styled results in PDF, PowerPoint, Word, HTML, or Excel formats.
- Include branching and conditional questions.
How do I begin using this service?
Each school has a survey designer capable of creating, administering, and reporting your survey results*:
- School of Health Professions - Kelsie Nunnally (913) 588-3678
- School of Medicine - Tony Paolo (913) 588-7224
- School of Nursing (Academic/Course Surveys) - Austin Thurber (913) 588-1686
- School of Nursing (Grants/Research Surveys) - Rita Suarez (913) 588-1632
Additional online resources for this service:
*If your online survey needs fall outside of the scope of faculty research surveys or online course evaluations, please visit https://redcap.kumc.edu for more information about an additional online survey resource at KUMC.
For more information about this service, contact Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) at (913) 588-7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 28, 2015