KUMC Online Surveys and Course Evaluations
KUMC has a variety of online survey tools including: EvaluationKIT, REDCap, and Oaisis. We can design the questionnaire, deploy e-mail notifications to participants, manage the collected data, and report the results for your evaluation or survey.
Why is this service important or valuable?
Compared to paper surveys, web surveys provide you with:
- Faster Response Rates: Questions can be answered by selecting an option or typing in a text box.
- Faster Reporting: Built-in reporting features analyze the data whenever you are ready to create your reports, even seconds after receiving data from participants.
- Less Cost: Online surveys can reduce printing and mailing expenses.
What are some exciting and useful capabilities of web surveys and evaluations?
- Deploy surveys through the web or send out email invitations.
- Send reminder email invitations to only the participants who have not responded.
- Monitor responses and report data in real time.
- Immediately share professionally styled results in PDF, PowerPoint, Word, HTML, or Excel formats.
- Include branching and conditional questions.
How do I begin using this service?
Each school has a survey designer capable of creating, administering, and reporting your survey results*:
- School of Health Professions - Kelsie Nunnally (913) 588-3678
- School of Medicine - Tony Paolo (913) 588-7224
- School of Nursing (Academic/Course Surveys) - Austin Thurber (913) 588-1686
- School of Nursing (Grants/Research Surveys) - Rita Suarez (913) 588-1632
Additional online resources for this service:
*If your online survey needs fall outside of the scope of faculty research surveys or online course evaluations, please visit https://redcap.kumc.edu for more information about an additional online survey resource at KUMC.
Jul 02, 2015