Program Prerequisites and How to Apply
Program prerequisites include:
- B.S. or B.A. degree,
- GRE scores,
- One year of general chemistry,
- One year of organic or one semester of organic and one semester of biochemistry,
- One year of biological sciences,
- One semester of calculus,
- One semester of physics.
In some case, students may considered for admission even if they have not fulfilled all prerequisite course work.
To apply for admission:
- Submit your completed application and pay the $60 non-refundable application fee. (You will be asked to provide contact e-mail addresses for three references. After you submit your application, your references will then receive an automated e-mail with instructions for submitting their letter of recommendation through our online system.)
- Request that one copy of your official transcripts from each college/university previously attended be sent to the KUMC Registrar's office at the following address:
KUMC Office of the Registrar/Student Admissions
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
- Request an official copy of your GRE scores to be sent to KUMC.
- If you are an international student, request an official copy of your TOEFL scores be sent to KUMC.
For direct reporting of GRE and TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6895.
Please complete your application and ensure we have received all materials by our application deadline of January 6, 2014. However, we will continue to accept applications until all positions have been filled. Once your completed application has been received it will be reviewed by the admissions committee. Outstanding applicants will be eligible for early acceptance. A recruitment/interview weekend will be held February 28th-March 2nd, 2014. If you are selected by the review panel, we will arrange travel for you at our expense to visit the KUMC campus. All decisions regarding acceptance will be made as soon as possible, but no later than May.
Sep 03, 2013