Human Resources Forms

Employee Name or Address Change Form
Note: This form is for use University employees only.

Group Health Insurance Coverage Dates for Employees hired September 2016 - November 2017

Investment Agreement - Voluntary Retirement Plan PRE-TAX

Investment Agreement - Voluntary Retirement Plan AFTER-TAX

Student Certification Form

New Employee Forms
Incoming new hires may download the appropriate required packet of forms (PDF) on the New Employee Introduction site.

Payroll Forms
Payroll-related documents and forms (e.g. direct deposit authorization, K-4, W-4)  are available on the Payroll website.


Most forms, procedures and training materials for Human Resources have been relocated to the myKUMC intranet, which requires valid KU Medical Center network credentials. If you are affiliated with another institution and are interested in collaborating or learning more about our procedures, please contact us at 913-588-5099.

Last modified: Jan 17, 2018