KUMC Interviewers Ask These Questions
(Not a complete list.)
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you know about KUMC?
- Why do you want to work for KUMC?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What projects have you worked on in PeopleSoft?
- Explain the steps in using the mail merge feature in Microsoft Word?
- How have you used "x" programming languages?
- Have you had experience running queries? In what way?
- What kinds of office equipment can you use?
- What are the steps in making travel plans for business associates?
- What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?
- How have you sought a creative solution to a work related problem.
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What were some steps you followed to accomplish a task?
- Give me an example of your leadership skills?
- How do you keep up with new developments and/or technology?
- What ideas have you come up with at work?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
- What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction? Why?
- What motivates you?
- How do you work under pressure?
- Describe a situation in which you lead by example.
- Describe the relationship that should exist between a supervisor and those reporting to him or her.
Situational or Opinion
- What would you do in this situation?
- How would you handle an angry customer or co-worker?
- How do you resolve team conflict?
May 01, 2012