Accrual Transfer of Vacation and Sick Time

If you are transferring from another State of Kansas agency, please provide HR or Payroll a copy of the final pay stub from your previous employer which shows your leave balances. Leave balances will be updated from that document.

If you don't have a final pay stub, provide HR or Payroll with the contact information for your last agency, and we will retrieve your leave balances from them.

Last modified: ,