eCompliance / eIRB Overview
Welcome to the electronic submission for IRB in eCompliance... a great tool for investigators, IRB Committee members, and staff! It serves as your electronic file cabinet for each study by clearly displaying the status of each submission, modification and continuing review within your study's history. Please prepare all study documents before logging into the system. Read below for training and support or link directly to https://ecompliance.ku.edu.
With individuals in several departments holding dual campus identities, we've adapted eCompliance log in to assist you in choosing your user name and password that corresponds with either KU or KUMC. You will see the following screen at https://eCompliance.ku.edu. If you have a dual appointment, please choose the campus with which a specific project is associated and then log in with those credentials.
- If you are a KUMC faculty or staff member you are already in the eCompliance database and can access the system at https://ecompliance.ku.edu Log in using your KUMC username and password.
- If you are a KUMC student, you are in the eCompliance database, but you may need your account enabled by the system administrator if you have not served on previous studies. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are an individual affiliated with research through KUMC, but not an employee or student at the University, please contact the home department of the PI (principal investigator) of the study. The Account Requestor list by KUMC Department will help you identify your contact person.
- Departmental training can be arranged by contacting us at 588-1390 or email@example.com
- eCompliance Assistance: Sign up on the HRPP Calendar in the panel to the right or bottom of this screen.
View our Initial Study Submission, Modifications, or Continuing Review pages for more instructions and accompanying documents.
Jul 05, 2016