• Assistant Director for Education & Research Resources
Susan has been involved with grant development, research administration and laboratory project management for more than 15 years. She currently runs the KUCC pilot program, the ACS IRG pilot program, and the SRTP training program for the KUCC.
Contact: email@example.com or 913-588-4786
• Grant Coordinator
Anca is a Certified Research Administrator (December 2009) and a member of the National Council of University Research Administrators since 2008, and has worked in research administration since 2004. She has a background in health sciences and a master in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-945-6323
• Consultant, Internal Reviewer
Dr. Jewell has had extensive experience as a reviewer for the National Cancer Institute. This includes:
• Two terms as the chairperson for P01 review committees
• Member of subcommittee A for six years (Cancer Center reviews)
• Member of several SPORE review groups and the chairperson for two
• Member of subcommittee H (Clinical Trials) and subcommittee D (Education grants)
• Member of several ad-hoc review groups
He aids investigators in connecting with potential collaborators, helping them to strengthen their proposals with faculty that could improve their research and create collaborative opportunities for future proposals. He acts as a liaison to clinical researchers and clinical departments for basic science faculty. On request, Dr. Jewell is glad to providing internal scientific review of grant proposals.
Contact: email@example.com or 913-588-0309
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Blvd.
2019 Wahl Hall East, MSN 1016
Kansas City, KS 66160