Duplicate W-2 Requests

If you need to order a duplicate W-2 for calendar year 2009 to the present, you may request it from the State of Kansas Employee Self Service Log In. If you need a duplicate W-2 for any calendar year prior to 2009, please contact the payroll office at 588-5100.

Please note that duplicate W-2's for the year 2009 will no longer be available after April 15, 2015.

Last modified: Jan 09, 2015