Access your 2018 W-2 forms via the Employee Self-Service portal if you have consented to receive your W-2 electronically. If you have not, there is still time to consent. If you need help logging in, granting consent or viewing your W-2, read the instructions. Paper forms will be sent to your current mailing address in late January.
In the myKUMC portal, under the Pay & Benefits tab, you can sign into PeopleSoft HR.
From this same location you can also update your paystub email alert to send notifications to other email address or to turn off all notifications.
2018 W-2 Helpful Information
- 2018 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement Calculations
- IRS 1095-C Form
- Sample Year to Date Balance Report
- State of Kansas Employee Self Service Log In
- View W-2/W-2c Form - Employee Self Service
- W-2 Information and Instructions
- Duplicate W-2's
- Forms 8233 (Non Resident Alien tax treaties)
Address Changes, Direct Deposit information and W-4 Changes need to be made in the Self Service area of PeopleSoft HR.
- Address Changes*
- Health Insurance Deduction Information
- W-4 Changes
- PeopleSoft HR Log In
- Payroll and Benefit Adjustments
- Remit Employee Contributions to Vendors
- Separated Employee Information
- Access to Paychecks
- As of 12/9/2018, the web address to log into PeopleSoft HR has changed for separated employees. If you have already complete the form above, an email was sent to the email address you provided while submitting that form. Please contact PSSecurity@kumc.edu, if you are having issues logging in.
- State Tax for Missouri Residents
- Time and Leave Entries
- Vacation/Sick Leave Adjustments
* This form will not change your address. Click on Address Changes to change your address. The W-4 changes in self service changes only your Federal taxes. If you want to change your State taxes please complete the State tax form. If you only want to change your Federal tax withholdings use self service.