For immediate assistance, please send correspondence via email to UNIVERSITYHOUSEKEEPING@kumc.edu or call the main office phone number at x8-3535.
Housekeeping contract manager: Margaret Okunoren, x8-7925.
The University Housekeeping office is located at G079 Delp.
The state contract covers the following services:
- Trash collection
- Offices - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Common areas such as hallways, bathrooms, labs, clinics and waiting areas are done daily
- Vacuuming & Mopping
- Offices - Tuesday & Thursday
- Common areas such as hallways, bathrooms, labs, clinis and waiting areas are done daily
- Refill soap, paper towel, and hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Restroom cleaning
- Floor care
- Please contact University Housekeeping immediately if there is a spill so that proper treatment can be started
- All floors are done yearly: Tile- strip and wax, Carpet- shampooed
- Interior partition glass cleaning
- Additional Services available outside of the contract ( each charged accordingly)
- Event clean up - trash removal and additional cleaning is needed with food and beverage
- Extra floor care
- Cleaning of refrigerators, microwaves, or any other household appliances
- Upholstry cleaning
For pest control issues, please contact Diana Hardesty at x8-9001 or via e-mail.
Margaret Okunoren oversees the university housekeeping function. If you have questions or concerns regarding housekeeping services in your area, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or at x8-7925.
May 18, 2015