The housekeeping vendor manager oversees all university housekeeping functions. If you have questions or concerns regarding housekeeping services in your area, please send an email to email@example.com or by phone (x8-7939).
Housekeeping Services are provided by the following vendors:
- ISS - This vendor handles general housekeeping, Event Cleaning, Project Cleaning etc. The University Housekeeping office is located at G079 Delp. For immediate assistance related to housekeeping, please send correspondence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office phone number at x8-3535. For Special Events, please visit the Event Planning and Projects page
- Schendel - This vendor handles all Pest control (Rodents, Termites, Insects, Bird Work, etc.). A vendor representative is on-site every Wednesday and can be contacted as needed to address urgent pest control concerns. Please send emails to University Housekeeping or contact the FM housekeeping vendor manager at x8-7939.
- Recall - This vendor handles weekly collection of the confidential shredding bins (Recall bins only) and the paper collected in the Large 96 gallon pink bins. A representative is present on-site every Wednesday.
- SunLite - This vendor provides window washing services for all exterior windows. Facilities is in the process of scheduling buildings throughout campus for these services to be provided. Only a select number of buildings will be fully serviced over a fiscal year period. Buildings receiving this service will rotate annually until all buildings have been serviced over the course of the next few years. To determine if your building is scheduled for service, or to request an estimate for a window washing service, please contact the FM housekeeping vendor manager at x8-7939 to coordinate.
- AirTronics - This vendor supplies air freshener units to ensure certain areas of our facilities maintain a pleasant odor. Please contact the FM housekeeping vendor manager at x8-7939 if you believe an area might require air freshener assistance.
Feb 25, 2016