Need to fill out the Event Services Request Form?
Oversight of the University Housekeeping Services for the University of Kansas Medical Center Buildings is managed by the Facilities Department.
The following housekeeping services are provided by the University:
- General Housekeeping
- Recycling (Please visit the KUMC Recycling page)
- Event Cleaning (Please visit the Event Planning and Projects page for more details)
- Pest Control
- Confidential Shredding
- Window Cleaning
- Air freshener replacements
Additional services not covered within the scope of the housekeeping contracts are billable to the respective departments.
- Increased cleaning frequency
- Extra floor care
- Office clean out
- Upholstery cleaning
- Flood cleanup
- Pre/Post construction cleaning
- Project cleaning
- Cleaning of refrigerators, microwaves, or any other household appliances
University of Kansas Medical Center faculty, staff and students may access additional information regarding University Housekeeping Services by logging in to the Housekeeping myKUMC intranet site.