Vision and Core Values
To provide the finest outdoor environment that is safe, clean, and accessible for the enjoyment of all patients, employees, students, and visitors to The University of Kansas Medical Center.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
- We fully support the overall vision of The University Kansas Medical Center.
- We seek opportunities to promote a positive image for The University Kansas Medical Center.
- We believe that in order to inspire confidence and trust in our department and trade, we must work together in spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- We encourage open and collaboration dialogue between all levels of employees of the organization and our community. Our employees interact in a positive work environment.
- We are dedicated to innovative and participative management, at all times seeking to improve our department, increase productivity and remain responsive to the needs of our customers.
- We constantly strive to effectively manage the natural resources of our campus.
- We are responsive to customer needs. Our fundamental purpose is to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customer.
- We respect the dignity, worth, and diversity of all persons.
- We believe that how we get the job done is as important as getting the job done. The correct path taken is as important as the final destination.
- We focus our attention on doing the best thing in the present moment and planning for a better future.
- We encourage our team to always be looking for new ideas and better ways to run or improve the department.
Sep 16, 2014