Facilities Work Requests

For Emergencies (i.e., fire, smell of smoke, water leaks, electrical power outage, etc.), please call KUMC Police Dispatch at x8-5030 or 911.

All Facilities requests for repairs and services can be submitted by contacting our Facilities Service Coordinators at x8-7928, during normal business hours (M-F, 7:00am-4:30pm).  For after hour service requests (4:30PM-7:00AM, weekends, and during state holidays), please also call x8-7928. Messages left after hours will be retrieved by our Night Maintenance staff on a regular basis.
Requests for non-urgent, scheduled services (such as: moves, mounting/assembling items, painting, etc.) can be submitted by e-mailing our Facilities Service Coordinators at FacilitiesServiceCoordinators@kumc.edu .  You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the work order number.  For all Facilities requests, please be sure to include the following information:
  • Your Name
  • Phone extension
  • Location (building/room number) of work
  • Description of work or services to be performed
  • An account number (speedtype) - only needed for billable services such as event set ups, etc.
For housekeeping services, please contact University Housekeeping at x8-3535 or via e-mial at universityhousekeeping@kumc.edu.

For Event Setups, please complete an Event Services Request Form.

Last modified: Feb 10, 2016