Emergency Management & Preparedness
- Have you heard about the new Building Advisory Committees? If not, check them out here!
- Check out the new AED program here. If you have questions or suggestions, let us know!
- You can now request Hostile Intruder training for your class or department! Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently, classes run about an hour, but can be customized to fit your need.
- Winter is quickly approaching, don't forget to review the snow removal and winter weather tips; also, brush up on the notification of winter weather closings!
If you're prepared...is it still an emergency? Remember, preparation isn't rocket science, check out this Disaster and Preparedness video, then make your own emergency preparedness kit! Also, familarize yourself with the disaster bags in your building...if you are not sure where they are located, contact your Building Advisory Committee representative!
To Report an Emergency:
- Call KUPD (University Police) at 911 from any campus phone, or dial 913-588-5030 from any cell phone (for campus emergencies)
For More Information:
- If you have any questions regarding Emergency Management, please contact:
Kelly Morken University Emergency Management Coordinator; Email: email@example.com; Office phone: 913-945-7985
Nov 06, 2013