LGBT Information and Resources at KUMC
As part of our Core Values, the University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive learning and working environment that nurtures the growth and development of our students, faculty, staff and patients.
Through various resources, training and networking opportunities, KUMC seeks to create an atmosphere of inclusion and affirmation for LGBT individuals.
- Counseling and Educational Support Services
- Gender Expression/Identity policy
- Gender-inclusive Restrooms KUMC | Hospital
- Kansas City Pride
- LGBT National Help Center
- Local Resources
- Non-Discrimination Policy, Reporting and Resources
- The Trevor Project
- University of Kansas Health System Transgender Management, 913-588-8553
LGBTQ+ Workgroup: Third Thursdays, 3:00-4:00 p.m., call 913-588-3319
Pride Resource Group, The University of Kansas Health System, call 913-588-3046
Ryan Gove, M.S., Director of Student Life
email@example.com | (913) 588-6681