LGBT Information and Resources at KUMC
As part of our Core Values, the University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive learning and working environment that nurtures the growth and development of our students, faculty, staff and patients.
Through various resources, training and networking opportunities, KUMC seeks to create an atmosphere of inclusion and affirmation for LGBT individuals.
- Safe Zone Training and Network
- Gender Expression/Identity policy
- Counseling and Educational Support Services
- Non-Discrimination Policy, Reporting and Resources
- Local Resources
- Gender-inclusive Restrooms KUMC | Hospital
- University of Kansas Health System Transgender Clinic 913-588-8553
- Kansas City Pride
LGBTQ+ Workgroup: Third Thursdays, 3:00-4:00 p.m., call 913-588-3319
Pride Resource Group, The University of Kansas Health System, call 913-588-3046
Ryan Gove, M.S., Director of Student Life
email@example.com | (913) 588-6681