Diversity & Inclusion
At the University of Kansas Medical Center, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral values that guide the way we envision our future. Our strategic initiatives to integrate diversity, cultural competence and inclusion across the medical center campus are underway.
- 5th Annual "We're in this together: Partnering for Health" free event, 10/27
- Training opportunity: The Impact of Civil Rights Laws on Health Care Disparities, 10/14
- Microaggressions Webinar, 9/30, 1:00 - 2:30
- Safe Zone Training, rescheduled for Oct. 23
- Roy Jensen to receive Crescent Peace Society's Humanitarian Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet Meeting re: Campus Climate Study, 9/15 3:30 p.m. SON Auditorium
- Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet Progress Report on Action Items - July 2015
- KUMC Leadership Team message re: WIMS Child Care Survey results
- EVC's Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet Meeting, 7/27 - RECORDING available
- Employee Health Plan Coverage for Same Sex Marriage & Dependents
- WIMS 2015 Leadership Conference, "Cultivating 'You, Inc.' A Clearly Defined Voice to Success, 8/21"
The EVC's Diversity and Inclusion Cabinet is comprised of dedicated and passionate faculty, staff and community members. The cabinet assumes responsibility for campus activities and goals related to diversity and inclusion, including efforts that address cultural competency, equity, civility and professionalism, and advises the Executive Vice Chancellor on related matters. Cabinet meetings are open to all faculty, staff and students. Learn more about the EVC Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet.
Aug 12, 2015