Diversity & Inclusion
At the University of Kansas Medical Center, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral values that guide the way we envision our future. Our strategic initiatives to integrate diversity, cultural competence and inclusion across the medical center campus are underway.
The EVC's Diversity and Inclusion Cabinet is comprised of dedicated and passionate faculty, staff and community members. The cabinet assumes responsibility for campus activities and goals related to diversity and inclusion, including efforts that address cultural competency, equity, civility and professionalism, and advises the Executive Vice Chancellor on related matters. Cabinet and sub-committee meetings are open to all faculty, staff and students.
Learn more about the EVC Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet. Cabinet Roster | Sub-committees | Progress Report
- Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet working meeting: Climate Study Consultant Visit, 11/16
- EVC Message on Developing a Respectful, Inclusive Campus Community
- International Education Week, 11/14-20, multiple events
- End-of-Life Care & Attitudes: Crossing Cultures when Crossing Over, 11/17, noon
- 2016 EVC Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet Meeting Dates
- Maternal Health Across Two Contintents, 10/19 noon
- 5th Annual "We're in this together: Partnering for Health" free event, 10/27
- Training opportunity: The Impact of Civil Rights Laws on Health Care Disparities, 10/14
- Microaggressions Webinar, 9/30, 1:00 - 2:30
- Safe Zone Training, rescheduled for Oct. 23
- Roy Jensen to receive Crescent Peace Society's Humanitarian Award
Nov 13, 2015