Diversity & Inclusion
At the University of Kansas Medical Center, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral values that guide the way we envision our future. Our strategic initiatives to integrate diversity, cultural competence and inclusion across the medical center campus are underway.
The EVC's Diversity and Inclusion Cabinet is comprised of dedicated and passionate faculty, staff and community members. The cabinet assumes responsibility for campus activities and goals related to diversity and inclusion, including efforts that address cultural competency, equity, civility and professionalism, and advises the Executive Vice Chancellor on related matters. Cabinet and sub-committee meetings are open to all faculty, staff and students.
Learn more about the EVC Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet and our Core Values.
Cabinet Roster | Action Items | Progress Report | Climate Study
- Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet Meeting, 8/3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Campus groups to host Black Lives Matter at KUMC, 7/19 at noon
- Community event to support young women's mentoring organization, Awesome Ambitions
- Student organizations to host Orlando remembrance event, 6/20, noon
- Counseling and support services available re: Orlando events
- BSN grad commissioned as Navy Nursing Corp officer
- EVC Diversity & Inclusion Award Winners Announced
- Local Trans* Health Inclusion Conference, 6/17
- Diversity & Inclusion Cabinet meeting, 5/5, recording available
- Final Safe Zone training for spring 2016, 4/22
- Transgender Students in College Webinar & Discussion, 4/13 noon
Aug 04, 2016