Electronic IRB Submission
Welcome to eIRB! Find the latest information about KUMC's new electronic submission system for Human Subjects Research here. Read below for training and support or link directly to www.ecompliance.ku.edu
- If you are a KUMC faculty, staff member or student, you are already in the eCompliance database and can access the system at www.ecompliance.ku.edu Log in using your KUMC username and password.
- If you are a individual affiliated with research through KUMC, but not an employee or student at the University, contact the home department of the PI (principal investigator) of the study. The Account Requestor list by KUMC Department will help you identify your contact person.
- Departmental training can be arranged by contacting us at 588-1390 or email@example.com
- eCompliance Assistance sessions are here! Sign up on the HRPP Events and Training panel to the right.
- For new proposals: there are no submission deadlines.
- For continuing review: please ensure that your request for continuation is received at least 15 days before the project expires. If studies are not submitted before that date, there may not be sufficient time to review before your approval lapses.
Please check the following links to eIRB guides and reference sheets:
Generic help guides are imbedded in the eIRB system once you log in, or feel free to contact us for instructions. View our Forms page for more instructions and accompanying documents.
Dec 09, 2013