eCompliance / eIRB Overview
Please note: eCompliance will be down for approximately 15 minutes beginning at 5 pm on Monday, December 15, 2015 for routine maintenance. Please save any work and log out of the system prior to this planned outage. Thanks.
Welcome to the electronic submission for IRB in eCompliance... a great tool for investigators, IRB Committee members, and staff! It serves as your electronic file cabinet for each study by clearly displaying the status of each submission, modification and continuing review within your study's history. Please prepare all study documents before logging into the system. Read below for training and support or link directly to https://ecompliance.ku.edu or www.ecompliance.ku.edu
- If you are a KUMC faculty or staff member you are already in the eCompliance database and can access the system at https://ecompliance.ku.edu Log in using your KUMC username and password.
- If you are a KUMC student, you are in the eCompliance database, but you may need your account enabled by the system administrator if you have not served on previous studies. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are an individual affiliated with research through KUMC, but not an employee or student at the University, please refer to this decision tree on Adding External Study Personnel. Contact the home department of the PI (principal investigator) of the study. The Account Requestor list by KUMC Department will help you identify your contact person.
- Departmental training can be arranged by contacting us at 588-1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- eCompliance Assistance: Sign up on the HRPP Calendar in the panel to the right or bottom of this screen.
- For new proposals: there are no submission deadlines. Review our 2014 IRB Meeting Dates.
- For continuing review: please ensure that your request for continuation is received at least 21 days before the project expires. If studies are not submitted before that date, there may not be sufficient time to review before your approval lapses.
View our Initial Study Submission, Modifications, or Continuing Review pages for more instructions and accompanying documents.
Dec 12, 2014