Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Compliance
NOTE: This is the University of Kansas Medical Center compliance office site. To contact the University of Kansas Physician's Compliance Office, contact Reta Studnicka at 913-588-6629. For University of Kansas Hospital Compliance, contact Robert Spaniol at 913-945-5216.
Mission of the Office of Compliance
To assure the highest standards of excellence and integrity in all its research endeavors, and promote ethical conduct of research through proactive mechanisms such as:
- Education and Outreach
- Policies and Procedures
- Assessment, Monitoring, Auditing and Reporting
- Institutional and Individual Accountability
- Institutional Oversight Committees
Annual Compliance Window FY 15 - Completed
If you are unable to log-in, first check with the helpdesk in case your password has expired. If they tell you your account was disabled per compliance, please contact the Office of Compliance at 913-588-5079.
Cookies and Compliance
If you missed our four-part series highlighting various compliance areas, you can view the presentations here.
The Office of Compliance will achieve national recognition for effective compliance by creating an environment where compliance is viewed as an integral component in the ethical conduct of research and education.
- Excellence - We seek excellence in all our endeavors, and we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Intellectual Freedom -We believe in ethical and scholarly questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all to freely pursue knowledge.
- Integrity -We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty, and we will be equitable, ethical and professional.
- Service - We believe that serving others is a noble and worthy endeavor.
- Diversity - We respect others and value diversity of opinion, freedom of expression, and other ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Stewardship of Resources - We are dedicated to the efficient and effective use of resources. We accept the responsibility of the public's trust and are accountable for our actions.
Jan 27, 2015