Office of the Associate Vice Chancellor for Compliance
Mission of the Office of Compliance
To assure the highest standards of excellence and integrity in all its research endeavors, and promote ethical conduct of research through proactive mechanisms such as:
- Education and Outreach
- Policies and Procedures
- Assessment, Monitoring, Auditing and Reporting
- Institutional and Individual Accountability
- Institutional Oversight Committees
The annual training and recertification window closed at 4:30 PM on Wednesday, September 18th, 2013. The annual process will begin again in August of 2014.
The Office of Compliance will achieve national recognition for effective compliance by creating an environment where compliance is viewed as an integral component in the ethical conduct of research and education.
- Excellence - We seek excellence in all our endeavors, and we are committed to continuous improvement.
- Intellectual Freedom -We believe in ethical and scholarly questioning in an environment that respects the rights of all to freely pursue knowledge.
- Integrity -We are committed to the principles of truth and honesty, and we will be equitable, ethical and professional.
- Service - We believe that serving others is a noble and worthy endeavor.
- Diversity - We respect others and value diversity of opinion, freedom of expression, and other ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Stewardship of Resources - We are dedicated to the efficient and effective use of resources. We accept the responsibility of the public's trust and are accountable for our actions.
Sep 19, 2013