Updated December 2015
- Hodgeman County is served by KU Medical Center's Area Health Education Centers (AHECs), which serve the state through student education initiatives, professional education for health care providers, health screenings, clinics and public presentations on health topics.
Enhancing Student Education
- 1 student from Hodgeman County is currently studying at KU Medical Center.
- Hodgeman County is part of the Southwest Medical Education Network with Thomas Koksal, M.D., a resident of Garden City, serving as the medical education director. The medical education director helps coordinate the School of Medicine's efforts to mentor, train and place physicians throughout Kansas.
Strengthening the Health Care Workforce
- 5 KU Medical Center alumni live and/or practice in Hodgeman County.
- 2 enrollments in KU Medical Center continuing education/professional development courses and conferences by Hodgeman County health care professionals in Fiscal Year 2015. Continuing education programming is offered by KU Medical Center's Continuing Education and Professional Development and KU AHECs.
Are we forgetting anything?
Please fill out the form below with any information that we are missing for this county.
Jan 22, 2016